5 reasons to visit Spain

5 Reasons Why You Must Choose Spain For Your Next Vacation

Spain is full of wonders; each city, region and place has a world you can discover.

153

I love traveling, and it is not the first time I am telling you that. It is one of my passions. I travel anytime I can (Actually, anytime I can afford it). My point of view is that we have to try to travel even if it is only a couple of miles away. I save money the whole year to travel (here is my article about how to save money) because I love to discover new places and I can visit my friends.

One of my favorite places in the world is Spain. I love Spain. I have a bond with this country because my family is from there. I was raised with its food, culture, traditions, and history. However, you do not need to have a Spanish family to like this country.

Spain is full of wonders, each city, region or place has a world you can discover. Here are my reasons why you should go to Spain.

1. It is not expensive.

https://unsplash.com/photos/U1OpNW1EBoE

Accommodation Barcelona

When you think of Spain, you think of the long flight, in Europe, in how much the hotel is. The truth is traveling to Spain is not as expensive as you think. I am not going to say it is cheap because it depends on what kind of accommodation you choose, or the restaurants where you eat and the places you visit.

Flying to Spain is cheaper than go to other places in South or Central America. There are expensive hotels, but you can find hostels with crazy cheap prices. There are many places you can visit for free; I am talking about art, music or nature. If you plan it well, you can afford the travel.

2. Food.

https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=paella&image_id=3141301576642724880

slickspics

If you are the kind of person who likes Micheline-Star-Restaurants, Spain is full of them. Many of the best restaurants in the world are there. If you are the kind of person who likes street food, Spain is perfect as well. Its street food is ridiculously tasteful and cheap. Also, you can go to the supermarket and buy any kind of bread and serrano ham and you will be really happy.

3. Party.

https://pixabay.com/photos/madrid-street-night-lighting-230622/

Paco

If there are party people in the world, they are in Spain. Spanish people know how to live life. They can go out and drink a beer each day. They have amazing places with all kind of parties. Also, they like to visit many places in one night. Their plan is to have a drink in each place; then they have streets full of night clubs. Again, the prices are totally affordable.

4. Art.

https://libreshot.com/la-sagrada-familia/

Martin Vorel

Each corner in Spain is full of history. Like any other European city, the art is the protagonist in each street. Spain has many excellent museums; in most of them, you have to pay to enter, but they worth the cost. Many of the master pieces of painting and sculpture are in Spain. If you prefer architecture, you will find an ancient building, a palace or a place full of history in each street. Also, there are many theaters and cinemas.

5. People.

https://pixabay.com/photos/madrid-graffiti-madonnari-1141460/

CarlottaSilvestrini

Spanish people are nice. They are talkative; they will try to talk with you even though they do not speak English. Partying with them is the best because they will make you feel like you are at home. However, I am not going to lie; in Spain, there is a big problem with costumer service. Their costumer service is terrible. Be prepared.

Spain is the perfect destination. It is affordable, funny, full of culture and has amazing people. Do not think more about it and plan your next vacation in Spain.