10 Reasons Why I Love My Red-Headed Best Friend

10 Reasons Why I Love My Red-Headed Friend

It's a new adventure every day with us.

104
@lexirenea

This is Lindsey, but I call her Little Red because, well, she's a redhead! She and I have been friends for about four years and we've had some fun times in those four short years being friends.

1. I always have someone to argue with

I can't tell you how many times a day we argue (usually because she claims I'm being extra or a drama queen, but that's beside the point). Some are serious and others are just stupid, but there's never a dull moment no matter what.

2. I always have someone there to ask questions when I think about doing something off the wall

I used to think that my redhead friend was broken because she actually thinks about what she's doing when I would much rather jump straight into it, but it's fine. It's a nice balance!

3. Two words: beach trips

I always picture her living on the beach because she loves the beach; I personally would much rather spend my time shopping, but it's fine. I've been on 3 beach trips with her and I hope I get to go on some more because why not.

4. Brunch dates

We are just counting down the days to having cute little brunches with wine and fun nights with margaritas.

5. I'm forced to look like a decent human being because of her hair

Everywhere we go, people look at least two or three times because her hair is so bright, it's ridiculous. Especially when she wears green, it's like her hair is screaming, "Look at me! I'm bright red!"

6. Starbucks

I don't think I ever told her this, but she got me into Starbucks, so thanks Little Red; I'm forever going to go broke on vanilla bene cremes.

7. Target

Fun fact: I never knew how serious Target shopping was until I went with her and her mom. It should be considered a sport.

8. She accepts the fact that I do stupid things without thinking

She's not even shocked at this point anymore and still wonders why I became ordained on the fly at random. It's one of my defaults, I guess. I do something wild and she just accepts it.

9. I've got someone to laugh at me forever and ever

Water and H20

10. I've got a forever friend

Simple. She's one of the girls who survived high school with me and I have a feeling that we're going to be friends forever and ever (it's pretty hard to get rid of me). It feels good knowing that I have a forever friend no matter where we end up in the world.