Let's Be Real, 'The Real Housewives' Are Keeping Us Sane In Quarantine

If you're anything like me, then you've been indulging in watching Bravo's hit tv series "The Real Housewives" while stuck in quarantine. If you're unfamiliar with the franchise, the shows follow the very entertaining lives of a group of successful housewives in various regions across the United States.

During the course of the pandemic, new seasons of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and "The Real Housewives of New York City" are currently being aired, and it's one of the only things keeping us sane these days. You'd be surprised how entertaining a group of women fighting about who gets more glam in Beverly Hills is.

Along with the nasty arguments about who shares too little about their love life between the two very shady housewives, Dorinda Medley and Tinsley Mortimer, in Manhattan, it's the perfect guilty pleasure!

Season 10 of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" currently airing stars Kyle Richards ("Halloween Kills"/"Little House on the Prairie"), Lisa Rinna ("Melrose Place"/"Days of Our Lives"), Erika Jayne ("Chicago"/"Dancing with the Stars"), Denise Richards ("Starship Troopers"/"Wild Things"), Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave and newcomer Garcelle Beauvais ("Coming to America"/"Spider-Man: Homecoming").

This turbulent new season has been quite a hit as tensions between the group of women reach new heights in Beverly Hills, including breaking the fourth wall for the first time. Most of the drama this season has been following Denise Richards (ex of Charlie Sheen) due to her disagreements with the group and an exposed alleged love affair between her co-star Brandi Glanville, a friend of the show and also baby momma to hottie Eddie Cibrian.

The scandal!

Kyle Richards is also having a tough time as she feuds with Dorit Kemsley and Lisa Rinna on who's a better friend. (I'm here for all of it!)

Meanwhile, back in New York City, the housewives are also producing a hit new 12th season promising more cabaret, new business ventures and lots of drama. "The Real Housewives of New York City" airing currently stars Luanne de Lessepes, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley, Tinsley Mortimer and our newest New York Housewife, Leah McSweeney.

Season 12 of "The Real Housewives of New York City" is just another guilty pleasure that leaves plenty of opportunity for belly laughs. This season kicks off with the aftermath of the abrupt departure of Betheny Frankel, an original veteran of the show, and Luanne de Lessepes completing her journey of sobriety. We also get to see Sonja Morgan's new business ventures and the introduction to the now fan favorite, and also my favorite Leah McSweeney.

In this time of distress, where we are all stuck-at home, why not indulge in the very vain, but hilarity, of other people's lives?

Your First Look at The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 10 www.youtube.com

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Wednesday on Bravo at 9 pm EST. In addition to "The Real Housewives of New York City" airing every Thursday on Bravo at the same time.

Your First Look at Season 12 of The Real Housewives of New York City Is Here! www.youtube.com