Why F*ck Is The Best Word In The English Language

Absolf*ckinglutely.

3434
E! Online

To be honest, the word fuck is my favorite F-word. Sorry mom, but it is true. Whether or not you use the word, or ever plan to use the word, the word fuck is the most versatile word. I once heard that swearing is a normal part of human speech development, and some of us heard the f-word a lot growing up.

According to Wikipedia, the word fuck is an obscene English language word...its origin is obscure, but the word can be used as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an interjection, or an adverb. There are many common phrases that will emphasize the word, as well as compounds that incorporate it. So, depending on how I use it, the tone of voice and what other words I use around it will determine the reaction I get. Now, you are probably saying, what the fuck are you talking about, get to the fucking point...okay, quiet the fuck down, here you go you fuckers.

The power of a word. To some people, the word fuck is one of the most horrifying words you could ever use. Others may not see it that way and feel that other words are more non-appealing and disrespectful. Let's face it, fuck is a powerful word.

Here are some of my favorites below. It was fucking hard to pick a few. ;)

Fuck This Shit - Reaction to this is that you just have to say fuck this shit every now and then, it makes you feel better. People I say it to will always agree.

What The Fuck - WTF - Reaction to that is usually a WTF back, which I am usually like fuck this.

Shut The Fuck Up - Reaction to this, well, if you live in Manhattan, someone has probably already told that same person to STFU that you were going to say it to. Hence, fucking problem solved.

Fucking Fuck - There is something about saying fucking fuck that just cracks me up. Reaction is they laugh because I am usually laughing as I am saying it, you fucking fuck.

Fuck Yeah - When I am totally down for something, the word fuck will just make it official. The reaction is like I put a fucking flame under someone's ass...it gets them moving.

AbsoFuckinglutely - I like to put an emphasis on certain words, just adds a little more character. Absolutely is a great word, but put fucking in the middle of that word or any word you like, you just spiced it the fuck up. Reaction to this is that I usually get a fucking enthusiastic fuck yeah back.

Most people swear, and if you don't swear, chances are you will hear someone swearing. Here is a little fun fucking fact, swearing knows No social boundaries in its expression, so for those who are disgusted by certain words, get the fuck over it...live a little, get fucked, get fucked up, you will thank us later. Have a fantastic fucking day and remember, you are all fucking amazing!