11 Inexpensive Restaurants In Boston That Have Tempted Me To Become A Bostonian Forever

11 Quality Restaurants in Boston that have tempted me to become a Bostonian forever

Eat your heart out, 617!

193

Boston is, without a doubt, a foodie city. In an urban environment, with so many people of so many different backgrounds, it's easy to develop a foundation in food. And with wonderful tools like UberEats, Postmates, and many others, it's become even easier to find a meal that suits any palate at any given time in the day.

If you're a little more traditional, or are just looking to dine out, a Boston restaurant with a view might be of better interest. The good thing about Boston is that almost any view is a lovely one. There are your traditional skyline views, your North End views, your Seaport views, and many others. The thing that brings all the views together? Food.

Boston has never disappointed my heart, or my stomach, and my list of favorites will continue to grow.

1. Legal Harborside

This Boston seaport restaurant is always going to impress. It's got three floors with three different concepts all under a retractable roof! The 20,000 square foot enclosure is contemporary, and loaded with great seafood, small plates, and cocktail options that will surely please any palate.

Legal Harborside is located at 270 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210.

2. Los Amigos Taqueria

With locations in Brighton Center, Coolidge Corner, Newtonville, and West Roxbury, Los Amigos makes it super easy to access a delicious Mexican-contemporary meal that you can feel good about. They use locally sourced products, and are committed to healthy, fresh, fast service. Pro tip? Their plantains pair very nicely with their sweet mango salsa inside your burrito!

Los Amigos Taqueria is located at 366 Washington St. Brighton, MA 02135, 1294 Beacon St. Brookline , MA 02446, 1743 Centre St. West Roxbury, MA 02132, and 324 Walnut St. Newtonville, MA 02460.

3. Bova's Bakery

Bova's Bakery rivals both Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry Shop, but in my humble opinion, beats both every time. Bova's is a wonderful old Italian bakery with enough options to make your head spin. They have a lovely display of desserts, cookies, cakes, cannolis, breads, and more, but the best part? Their friendly shop is open 24 hours a day.

Bova's Bakery is located at 134 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113.

4. Top of the Hub

A contemporary, vegetarian-friendly, upscale American, Boston restaurant with a view? Sign me up all day. The views are breathtaking, the service is great, and the food is delicious. Top of the Hub is a great place for brunch, celebrations, date night, and more!

Top of the Hub is located at 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199.

5. Area Four

Looking for great pizza with a sustainable mission? Look no further than Area Four. With locations in Cambridge and the South End, Bostonians can enjoy great pizza and non pizza options all the same. Their café is also full of wonderful, freshly made baked goods daily and wonderful locally sourced coffee. How could you not want award winning pizza?

Area Four is located at 500 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139, 264 East Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02118, and 292 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139.

6. The Barking Crab

Casual dining loaded with New England seafood classics served at long communal tables? This year-round Boston seaport restaurant is surely a great place to meet friends while enjoying delicious food. Make sure you grab a bib to protect your shirt as you crack your lobster!

The Barking Crab is located at 88 Sleeper Street Boston, MA 02210.

7. Brown Sugar Cafe

Looking for great Thai food? Brown Sugar Café is a humble, cozy spot nestled into the western end of Boston University's campus. They have some great vegan and vegetarian options, but most reviews will always tell you about friendly service. Check out the pad thai and the unique desserts, you won't be disappointed!

Brown Sugar Café is located at 1033 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215.

8. Harborside Grill

The thought of going into a hotel restaurant is a little alarming for some, but the thought of walking into a lovely Boston restaurant with a view isn't nearly as bad. Harborside also delivers some of the best burgers you'll ever have. It's worth the trip!

Harborside Grill is located at 101 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128.

9. Committee

There's something for everyone at Committee, but they make some of the best Greek food Boston has ever seen. It's not traditionally Greek, but it is authentic and delicious. Small plates are easy to share, and the Tzatziki Platter is to die for. You won't be disappointed with the lovely patio on a warm night!

Committee is located at 50 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210.

10. Mike &Patty's

Mike and Patty's does an amazing job at hiding what a wonderful sandwich shop they are. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, are wedged into a super small spot, and the sandwiches look relatively plain, but with just one bite, you'll always be back for more. You can feel the love with every sandwich.

Mike & Patty's is located at 12 Church St, Boston, MA, 02116.

11. Allston Diner

It's certainly not your most conventional restaurant, but the hipster vibes and wonderful service will please you all the same. This is, by far, the best cheap breakfast in the Boston area. Get there early with a party less than 4 and the teeny little diner will be happy to fill you up with quirky coffee cups and unbelievable home fries.

Allston Diner is located at 431 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134.

These are, without a doubt, some of the best locations in Boston. But, this is obviously not a complete list. Anything you might need is only a Google search away!