pura vida bracelets and causes they support

10 Pura Vida Bracelets That Support Good Causes And Make Great Accessories

When I discovered Pura Vida, and all the different charities that they support, I immediately fell in love.

51

I've been obsessed with bracelets since I was 13 years old. I used to wear millions of them on my wrists, for as long as possible until they broke.

I don't know how many of you were or are in similar boats, but there's just something about having a bracelet on that makes me feel secure. They were always my security blankets.

When I discovered Pura Vida, and all the different charities that they support, I immediately fell in love. Besides that, they are beautiful bracelets that remind me of summer and remind me of the cause I supported every time I look at my wrist or my ankle.

If you're in the mood for some new summer accessories, check out Pura Vida. Here are just a few of the organizations you could be helping when you make your awesome purchase.

1. Breast Cancer Awareness

Pura Vida

Support your loved ones or family friends that have encountered breast cancer with this pretty pink bracelet.

2. Autism Awareness

Pura Vida

I'm sure we all know someone with autism. Whether it's a sibling, a cousin, a friend or just another person who goes to your school. Help improve their lives with education, jobs, and advocacy by getting this beautiful bracelet.

3. Anxiety Disorder Awareness

Pura Vida

Anxiety is becoming more acknowledged within our community. Why not support this cause to raise awareness for the silent suffering people go through every day with their panic?

4. For The Oceans

Pura Vida

Who doesn't want to save the oceans and all the cute little animals that live there?

5. Save The Sea Turtles!

Pura Vida

While you're out getting those reusable straws, order one of these pretty things to rock and know that you've had a hand in saving the turtles.

6. Mental Health Awareness

Pura Vida

Mental Health is something that is becoming increasingly more trendy in our society. But it's not just a trend, t's something real that millions of people struggle with, in many different ways. This is a bracelet that I, myself, wear proudly in remembrance of what I've come through, and that there is always hope.

7. Baby Loss Awareness

Pura Vida

For those who have dreamt of being a mother and starting a family, and lost it. To those who felt hopeless afterwards.

8. Alzheimer's Awareness

Pura Vida

Alzheimer's is something that plagues a lot of families nowadays. It's tragic to watch those you love slowly forget you, and themselves.

9. Adoption Awareness

Pura Vida

For those who never knew their real parents. For those stuck in foster homes. For those whose families were made complete when those papers were signed. Family by choice, not by blood.

10. Sexual Assault Awareness

Pura Vida

Human Trafficking, #METOO, rape. All of it. If you, or someone close to you is a victim. Support this orginization.

This is just a glimpse into some of the charities available to support. There are a million different ones you can choose, whatever touches your heart. Please check out Pura Vida and support them! https://www.puravidabracelets.com/