Mom I Need A Dog And This Is Why
Education

dear mom, I need a puppy, Let Me Explain

Mom, I have always wanted a puppy but do you really know why?

223
https://instagram.com/p/Bj7ZDflBtxT/
Instagram

Dear Mom,

Now, I know I have always asked you for a puppy and I have always wanted one since I was a little girl, but I'm not sure that I have ever really taken the time to really explain to you WHY I need a puppy (besides that one time in fourth grade when I made a whole PowerPoint trying to convince you to get a puppy and I still didn't get one). I am sure that you will be enlightened by what I have to say, and hopefully it will change your outlook on owning a little pup.

For starters, I will always have a friend!

It's kind of like having a sibling, they have no other choice than to be my friend. Do you ever think that sometimes I get lonely at school without you? Well worry no more, with my new puppy I will never be lonely! I will always have someone to go on runs with, always have someone to talk to, and always have someone to cuddle with.

All my roommates went home for the weekend? Don't worry I'm fine because I have my puppy to spend the whole weekend with! It's getting a little late out and I still have to go for a run? Don't worry my puppy will be right alongside me the whole time to make sure that nothing bad happens! I've had a really tough week at school and I just need someone to hug and cuddle with? Don't worry you don't have to drive seven hours to hug me because my puppy will! They are called a (Wo)man's best friend for a reason!

Not only will I always have a friend with me, Mom, but if you didn't already think I was responsible enough, having a puppy of my own will teach me even more responsibility! I'll have to train my puppy to have good house manners and how to be a polite pup! You think I can't do that? Well don't worry I can, because throughout all of elementary school I checked out library books on how to train pups so I've got this one in the bag!

I will also have to always make sure that my pup is fed and walked properly and groomed to perfection! You might be thinking that it would be a lot of responsibility to balance with all of my school work and extra-curricular activities, but instead it will just teach me even better time management skills! I really can't see a downside to learning how to be even more responsible.

Also, having a puppy of my own will also really help with all the stress that college puts on me.

My puppy will be my break I need from all of my school work! The pup will make me smile on days where I have been studying for hours and don't think that I can do it anymore, but with just one pet of my puppy I will be good to study for hours more! It's almost as if my puppy will be motivating me to do even better in school, sitting by my feet and making sure that I am always stress free and always able to be studying. I really think it would cause a HUGE decrease in my stress levels if I had a puppy of my own!

Now Mom, if those weren't good enough reasons for me to get a puppy then I don't know what you are thinking. Because have you seen them?!?! Puppies are just so cute and cuddly and bring so much joy and happiness to those around them. Their little fluffy bodies that run and jump around like it's always the best day of their lives! I need a fluffy friend in my life, and quite frankly you do too! I hope that you seriously consider that great benefits that would come out of me owning my own pup!

Sincerely,

Your (favorite) daughter