Procrastination Is An Art Form

Procrastination Is An Art Form

It's a disease that cannot be cured.

483
Procrastination Is An Art Form
wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com

WARNING: If you’re reading this because you’re procrastinating then keep doing you because you’ve obviously got it all under control. Enjoy.

Procrastination is: the nights spent being totally overwhelmed, stressed and panicked. All of these dreadful feelings of anxiety happen because you let the disease of procrastination into your life time and time again. With that being said, don’t ask anyone why they do it or they'll just look at you like this:

If you procrastinate, you understand the feeling of the world crashing down on you because you feel that all of the teachers came together and planned to ruin your life. But actually, you are just lazy and those 10 assignments you were “supposed” to be doing each week of the term were not a teacher’s plot against you to ruin you; because you were supposed to be doing it each week, but your constant urge to put everything off got in the way. And for some strange and unheard of reason, something just happened to sound more appealing to you than starting and finishing that one research paper that you swore to your classmates and professor you were “almost done with.” So, unfortunately you feel like everyone and everything is out to get you because in one night you have to complete those 10 assignments, two research papers, read every textbook for every class, study for four finals, and save the world on the ONE night everyone and their mom ask you to go do something totally non-school-related and God forbid to actually have fun.

Procrastination is an art form, and it's not always a bad thing. If you have mastered it then you probably work extremely well under pressure, way to go!

Once you've actually realized what you've done and that you now have a day to complete a whole term's worth of work before the clock turns midnight, there is no messing around... Except for all the weeks before obviously, but from that moment of realization on there is nothing that can get in your way. Because when you are procrastinating you are very busy doing what you don't need to do in order to avoid doing anything you are actually supposed to be doing. But, you get the job done.

I blame Netflix.

Anyway, I should probably get back to saving the world, I've already procrastinated 19 years.