Procrastinating college work

Yes, Even With The Last Class, I Am Procrastinating

What it is like having my final class for my Bachelor's degree.

39
Personal Photo

I always try my best not to procrastinate, but sometimes it just happens.This past week was my last week at SNHU. I only have one more assignment, and I am completed.Usually, that would be enough to motivate me to knock it out, but I am finding it difficult to manage my time this week. Typically, I try to finish my assignments early, so I have more free time to either take a break or to go ahead and prepare for the next class.

After this assignment, I am done.No more finals to prepare for, no more last-minute discussion boards to post to, and no more replies to complete before Sunday. I mean, if I go for my master's I will have more of that, but I am planning on taking a break from school for a bit.
I want to focus on my family.

In my journey with SNHU, I have accomplished so much. I am now a mother, an EIC with the Odyssey, and I am in the process of writing three novels. I am happy with where I am, no matter how difficult the journey has been. The journey has made me who I am today.

So, I am going to finish this last assignment, and nervously wait for my final grade to post. I am excited to see where this new chapter in my life takes me. I know the possibilities are endless, and there are going to be times I fail, but I know that no matter what, my husband and son has my back.

With this new chapter in my life, I am going to strive to be a better wife and mother. My husband and son deserve that. I feel sometimes I have gotten wrapped up in doing homework and meeting deadlines, and I forget who I need to focus on. I am looking forward to the quality time I will be having with my family.

I want to thank Johnny, my husband, for always being there to love and support me through everything. You are the best husband in the world. I am so thankful to have you in my life. You make me so happy. I love you so much.

Johnathon, I am proud to be your mother. You make me happy no matter what is going on. Keep on being mommy and daddy's happy boy. You have so much to offer the world, and I cannot wait to see all you accomplish in life. You can do anything you put your mind to.

Also, I will be working harder as an editor.
I strive to do my best, and with any job, it is important to do the best you possibly can. I love being an editor. It is hard work, but it is so rewarding. I am thankful to have a job I enjoy.

Okay, no more procrastinating. Let me get this reflection done, so all I have to do is look forward to whatever life throws my way. I am ready.