Preparing For Adulting As Told By Finding Dory

Adult life is coming up real quick

23

With December graduation right around the corner, the end of my college career as I know it is coming to an end much faster than I would ideally like. I am cramming an entire senior year's worth of activities into one semester, trying to balance school, work, and a social life, and answer the million questions I receive on a daily basis on my post-graduate plans. I'm not even there yet, but adulting is already stressful.

Most days I would much rather just run away from my responsibilities like:

But instead, I find them choking me as my to-do list seems to be endless

So I procrastinate and wish I could go back to the carefree childhood days

All is fine and well until someone asks a dreaded post-graduate question

Like excuse me, but can you not

But I decide that is the hint to start looking for jobs and I regain a sense of hope

Until I realize every company wants years of work experience straight out of college

So once again, I start to panic

And go back to running from all adulting responsibilities