Predictions for Roadblock: End of the Line

The last PPV better be a good one.

6
https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/wwe_roadblock_title.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Reigns

Big Cass

Jericho

Banks

Swann

Zayn

Cesaro and Shamus

Ok now for some real elaboration. Sunday the 18th we see the final WWE PPV for the year at Roadblock: End of the Line. Many storylines are going to finish here and start preparing for the road to Wrestlemania for the Raw Brand.

Personally there is much ballyhoo for the Reigns/Owens fight and whether or not Reigns will carry both the US and Universal Championships. Personally as much as I've seen the company push him in the past, I can see him winning both belts Sunday.

Big Cass is more over than Rusev so I see him winning big time despite the fact that Enzo is technically the bad guy in the fued that he started between Cass and Rusev. However, for some reason WWE likes to keep pushing Rusev as the bad guy (MOSTLY BECAUSE HE IS A FOREIGNER).

Chris Jericho is more over than he ever is. On top of that I personally will jump on the bandwagon that believe the rumor that Triple H will interfere and hinder Seth Rollins in the match so I give this one to Chris.

Sasha Banks is popular both in the ring and backstage for some reason and with the backing of Ric Flair I see her beating Charlotte hand over fist, most likely with the Bank Statement.

Rich Swann, based on my observations on 4chan and other websites, is actually popular right now. No one likes TJ Perkins and people could take or leave Brian Kendrick. So I see Swann winning.

WWE have been pushing Sami Zayn as a hero in his fued with Braun Strowman and the two are finally facing each other. To me, it makes sense for the hero to come out on top here.

The New Day finally beat Demolitions record. I see no more reason for them to hold the belt and Sheamus and Cesaro have become popular as a team recently. I predict they will win the tag belt Sunday.