Pool Party Trends 2019

Spring Break is a much-anticipated vacation for high school and college students alike. Stir crazy and drained, teens and young adults hop on airplanes and head to the beach with their closest friends. Suntans, sandy feet, and smiles turn into photo ops, and soon enough, camera rolls are filled with new pictures.

While time at the beach is supposed to be relaxing and rejuvenating, many girls, myself included stress out over the idea of getting pictures in a swimsuit. Luckily, Pool Party Trends offers bikinis in a variety of styles and colors that are sure to accentuate tans and compliment figures--making time at the beach all the more enjoyable and picture taking a little less daunting.

Here are 5 popular bikini styles for Spring Break 2019 on poolpartytrends.com, available on Amazon.

1. Halter Racerback Bikini

amazon.com

This swimsuit, available in 30 different colors, is cute and classy, offering support and coverage on top and strappy sides on bottom. All patterns range from $22.55 to $25.55 for both pieces!

2. Scoop Neck Push Up Bikini

amazon.com

Offered in 11 different colors anywhere from $15.99 to $18.99, this set allows for minimal tan lines. The design of the top offers push up effects for smaller chests.

3. Scoop Neck Cutout Bikini

amazon.com

This suit style follows a trend that is especially popular this season: a cutout top. The suit is offered in seven different colors and can flatter a range of body types.

4. Bandeau High Waist Bikini

amazon.com

Strapless bandeau tops with high-waisted bottoms are also popular this season. Matching or mismatched, this set slims waistlines and is perfect for accentuating curves.

5. Tie Knot High Waist Bikini

amazon.com

Once again, high-waisted bottoms are great for curvy figures, accentuating a small waistline. The tie-knot and scoop cut of the top both help give a push-up effect.

See all the swimwear PoolPartyTrends has to offer by visiting their website or Instagram (@poolpartytrends).