The Podcasts You NEED In Your Life

The Podcasts You NEED In Your Life

When is the best time to listen to a podcast you may ask? Literally whenever. Getting ready in the morning, driving to work, driving to school, working out at the gym, cleaning your apartment, showering, before bed and the list goes on and on. There is never a bad time to listen to a podcast!

66

When is the best time to listen to a podcast you may ask? Literally whenever. Podcasts are cooler than music (no shade).

The Skinny Confidential  Him & Her

The Skinny Confidential HIM & HER Show is hosted by entrepreneurs and brand builders Lauryn Evarts Bosstick and Michael Bosstick. Within this podcast, they do interviews with celebrities, entrepreneurs, influencers, experts, and thought-leaders. The conversations are never dull and are full of wellness tips (from either Lauren or from an interviewee), business advice, relationship insight, and much more! TSC is my personal favorite podcast and is a MUST listen. Each week, they bring on someone new (or sometimes do a solo episode) and it keeps it fresh! I never feel as if they are repeating content. New episodes are released on Mondays and Thursdays!

The Morning Toast

Take a bite out of your morning toast with your hosts, Girl With No Job and Jackie O. The morning toast discusses almost all aspects including health, wellness, business, relationship, politics, celebrities, gossip, and basically anything and everything any millennial would need to know to get on with their day. The best part about The Morning Toast (other than the spunky and hilarious hosts) is that a new episode comes out Monday through Friday, so you have something to listen to everyday! They keep it fresh and keep you updated with everything happening in the now.

The Papaya Podcast

The Papaya Podcast is hosted by Sarah Nicole who is pretty much the body image/self-love queen on Instagram. This is one of those podcasts that I listen to when I am in need of some advice or wisdom. Many topics are discussed such as body image, social labels, addiction, how to be comfortable with being uncomfortable, self-love, and many more topics. This type of podcast will have you walking away with more knowledge on a topic than you started with. New episodes come out on Saturdays, so you have something to look forward to on the weekends!

Living Fully with Mallory Ervin

Living Fully with Mallory Ervin is one of the most inspirational podcasts I have listened to. Not only is Mallory a mom to (almost) two babies, but she was Miss Kentucky and a runner up for Miss America. She also has been on the Amazing Race three times. To say she has a story to tell is an understatement. The mission of her podcast is to simply live fully. Life is all about the small, big, hard, and amazing moments and she wants to make it possible for you to embrace all of life's crazy moments. Some topics discussed on the podcast are how to find happiness, financial problems, finding your people, changing your perspective and many more. New episodes are released on Saturdays!

The Health Code

The Health Code is hosted by fitness Youtube Sarah Day and Personal Trainer Kurt Tilse. They are making it their job to crack the code in all things health, fitness, lifestyle, relationship, and career building. This is another one of my favorite podcasts. I especially love to listen to this at the gym because it gives me all the good vibes to crush my workout. These two are so supportive and motivational in all of the aspects that I listed above. New episodes are released randomly, so be sure to keep an eye out. They appear to release one twice a month!

Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe 

Former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe hosts her podcast Off The Vine which is full of bachelor and bachelorette talk along with girl talk, candid conversations, taboo topics, unfiltered advice and maybe some drunk dials! This podcast may not be for everyone, but if you are a fan of the Bachelor franchise you need to start listening. Kaitlyn is absolutely hilarious and is always keeps is real. New episodes come out on Thursdays and Sundays which is the perfect way to (almost) end your week and start it!