Playlists You Should Have

Playlists You Should Have

Life is better with music.

148
Playlists You Should Have

Music is a wonderful creation. When listening to music, it is as though the artists are feeling what you feel in that given moment; they suffer your pain, live your joy, cry your tears, scream your anger and laugh your laughs. And that is the beauty of playlists. You can create a playlist and it’ll serve whatever purpose you need it to serve. As most people feel an array of emotions, people should have a playlist within reach to carry them through every moment.

The I’m-So-Happy-I-Could-Burst Playlist

Something good has happened to you and you want to celebrate. What better way to share and express your happiness than listening to your I’m-happy-and-the-world-should-know-it playlist? A playlist that is composited of your favorite songs will play to your need of showcasing your feel-good mood.

The I’m-Down-And-Blue Playlist

Now, some people may disagree with me on this one, but sometimes you just need to wallow in your sadness. A composed list of songs that speaks to your melancholy is simply needed to get you through the hard times. Listen to this playlist and you’ll be good to go in no time.

The I-Need-To-Dance-And-Make-A-Fool-Of-Myself Playlist

After a tough day or week, you need to relax. But how? By acting like a complete fool as you flail across the room dancing and not caring, that’s how. Sure, you could dance flawlessly and with meaning if you wish, but it won’t do the job of becoming relaxed. Take the saying “dance like nobody’s watching” to heart as you embrace this playlist.

The This-Work-Really-Needs-To-Get-Done Playlist

We all know that time when there is that five-page paper to be written and you can’t concentrate. That time will come no more. Carefully choose 10 or so songs that allow you to stay focused. For me, my study playlist consists of songs with mellow tones and not too many words.

The I-Need-To-Get-Pumped Playlist

There will be moments sprinkled throughout your life that require music to motivate you. Motivation for what? Well, that’s up to you. Lacking in self-confidence? About to play possibly the biggest game in your life? Need some I-won’t-fail-this-exam mojo? All of this and more can be provided by this playlist.

The This-Is-A-Long-Road-Trip Playlist

Going on a road trip of any sorts can be draining. But as soon as you hear the first song from this playlist, you won’t want the road trip to end. So hook up your music device and let the songs take you on a journey.

Once you apply meaning to a song on a playlist, it’s as though you’re listening to the song for the first time; it now has depth. Do you have all of these playlists? If not, don’t wait until it’s too late to create a playlist when you need it.