20 Songs To Give You All The Summer Feels

The sun is shining, you're sitting by the pool, cold drink in hand- or at least you'll feel that way after listening to these summer jams.

160
https://www.pexels.com/photo/ocean-waves-near-trees-2088161/

SUMMER 2019 IS HERE.

For those of us that get the summer season off, this feeling of freedom is upon us. With summer just days away, it's almost time to spend the day poolside relaxing, traveling, or -for us not-so-lucky ones- working. Summer is a season for music, new and old, and everyone looks forward to summer album drops and singles all year long. No matter what you happen to be doing this summer, a good summer jam is a huge game changer. So, whether you take this playlist to the beach, or play it at work dreaming of when you get off, these songs are sure to put you in the summer mood.

1. "Surfin' USA" by The Beach Boys

2. "SummerThing!" by Afrojack

Official video for ‘SummerThing! (ft. Mike Taylor) SummerThing! Buy link: http://Afrojack.lnk.to/SummerThing Website: http://www.afrojack.com Facebook: http:...

3. "Summer Nights" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John

4. "What Time Is It?" by High School Musical Cast

5. "Sun Is Shining" by Axwell & Ingrosso

6. "Hot Summer" by DJ Durel & Migos 

7. "Long Hot Summer" by Keith Urban

8. "Hot, Hot, Hot" by Arrow

9. "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock

10. "Summer" by Calvin Harris

11. "California Gurls" by Katy Perry

12. "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams

13. "Heatstroke" by Calvin Harris

14. "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson

15. "School's Out" by Alice Cooper

16. "Beer in Mexico" by Kenny Chesney

17. "Starships" by Nicki Minaj

18. "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

19. "Love Money Party" by Miley Cyrus

20. "Toes" by Zac Brown Band