Pineapple On Pizza debate
food

Yes, Becky, Pineapple DOES Belong On Pizza

No buts about it. It belongs there and if you think differently... you're wrong.

32
Adriana Gil

I know I know, you're trembling. You're shook. How could I bring up this topic? Am I trying to get attacked? Do I know what I am doing by bringing this up? I am bringing up this very controversial topic today because I think it needs to be addressed. So here it is: pineapple belongs on pizza.

No buts about it. It belongs there and if you think differently...you're wrong.

No, I won't get pineapple on my pizza every time, but dammit, if I want pineapple on my pizza then I want it on my pizza. No one can tell me what I can or can not put on my pizza.

The pineapple adds a little sweetness to it. Gives it a little kick. Makes you look forward to each bite, as you know you are about to indulge in a delight. It makes a simple thing into much more. Gives the pizza personality. Brings a bright color of happiness to each slice. Pineapple on pizza is not a crime, it is a beauty.

Whether you want to accept it or not, pineapple takes a pizza from bland to WHAM!

I am not accepting any form of debate on this. Let pineapple carry on it's legacy of being a pizza topping. Let it continue making people smile everywhere and filling them up with deliciousness.

Pineapple belongs.