Parents Who Have One Child Are Inconsiderate

How many kids do you want to have? Why?

160
My little sister and I

When I grow up, and I decide who I want to spend the rest of my life with and have kids, I've always said I want to have at least two children. Mostly because I feel like parents who willingly only have one child are inconsiderate.

When you have a brother or sister, you have a personal best friend. A lot of people go through their lives trying to always have that one person who has been around throughout everything. Some people are fortunate to have found that outside of their families but others haven't. Imagine the feeling of constantly switching friends, having no consistency, and never having one person to go to everything for. Having a sibling can guarantee, having a go to person.� They're someone who is literally dealing with everything you have to deal with because you live in the same situation. Who can comprehend better then someone who get to see it firsthand?

Your sibling is your everything person, the person you fight with, cry with, and laugh with. It's like knowing someone always has your back even when they don't want to. Because as mad as they get with you, they'd never sell you out, or let you go down for something even if you did it. Having a sibling means arguing with one another and then ganging up on someone else who jumps in. It's sharing your secrets unfiltered because of the comfort and the honesty of the relationship. It's having someone you can pour unconditional pure unending love into. It's bribing each other into doing the other dirty deeds for whatever reason. It's knowing that no matter what, someone is there.

A lot of people don't understand why I say, "Parents who have one child are inconsiderate." I just figure, why would I want to deprive my children of having that bond that was provided for me? Of course, I didn't ask for it but I wouldn't rather it any other way.

I loved having someone to come home with after school, someone to mock authority figures with, someone to have inside jokes with even from across the room, and I loved having someone to look up to.�

Maybe I'm a bit biased, but people already have to spend their lives searching for what they want to do, and where they want to go, already having that person minimizes the amount of searching in one's life.

Don't be an inconsiderate parent.