Owning A Jeep: It's Kind Of A Big Deal

Owning A Jeep: It's Kind Of A Big Deal

One does not simply own a Jeep.

62
Owning A Jeep: It's Kind Of A Big Deal

1. When you walk outside on a bright sunny day (or not, your Jeep's tough) and get to set your eyes on your big beautiful friend.

2. When you see another Jeep on the road like, oh hello there, friend.

3. But, it's a whole other story when you see your Jeep's twin. You catch the attention of the other Jeep's driver, and think wow, have they got good taste.

4. Because two Jeeps are better than one.

5. When you've got your Jeep's top off, a casual drive looks like:

6. Or, on a cool summer night:

7. When it's raining or snowing really hard out, and your friends think your plans are ruined, but you know better...

"There's five feet of water outside." - your friend
"And your point is...?" - you
"I got this, guys." - your Jeep

8. When it's just you and your Jeep, together forever, alone on the road.

9. When you're making plans for a road trip with your friends, on the outside you play it cool: "We can take the Jeep if you want." But on the inside you're screaming:

10. When you get new goodies for your big buddy.

"I just spent three straight paychecks, but look at what I got you us!"

11. You know how to really take care of your Jeep, because even though it's your big adventurous pal, you know it's not a toy:

"Sorry, I have to go slow around the turns." - me
"Because Jeep's are top heavy." - my friend.
"How dare you..." - me

12. Especially because your Jeep is a good role model - it's strong, resilient, determined, and probably made of magic:

13. And because you mean well when you try to give it a little TLC:

14. When you're away at school or on a trip and you've been separated from your Jeep, everyone around you thinks you're overreacting, but this is you actually toning it down:

"I'll be OK guys. Just a little LOT of separation anxiety."

15. Because it can be hard giving up this view:

16. Some people have the nerve to say, "it's just a car..."

17. "...Why do you care so much...?"

18. But you just ignore them.

19. Because you love your Jeep. And that's what matters.

20. Your Jeep is not just a car.

21. It's your source of all things fun...

22. It's your sanctuary...

23. It's your partner-in-crime. And you wouldn't have it any other way.