Omarosa's Bombshell Claims Prove How Vulnerable The White House Is
Currently

In her tell-all memoir, former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman accuses President Trump of multiple accounts of unprofessionalism. But how much can we believe and what does this book tell us about the security of the White House?

106

Omarosa Manigault-Newman is a name that was associated with the "Celebrity Apprentice," "Celebrity Big Brother," and most recently for her involvement in the Trump White House as a White House aide. During President Trump's campaign, he appointed Omarosa as the Director of African-American Outreach. Once Trump was elected, Omarosa remained on the team, providing help during the transition and eventually being moved to assistant to the president and director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison.

Prior to the White House as well as during her time working for the administration, Omarosa found herself in many situations that gathered backlash. She worked in the administration until December of 2017 when the White House announced her resignation. Following the announcement, Omarosa went on ABC's "Good Morning America" revealing why she really left as well as squashing reports that she had been forcibly removed from the White House by Secret Service.

At the end of the interview, Omarosa made claims that she already had a tell-all book in the works. Omarosa said to Michael Strahan, "and when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear."

Omarosa did not disappoint and fulfilled her promise made seven months prior. On August 14th, Omarosa released her memoir titled "Unhinged." In the book, she describes the atmosphere as mentally exhausting, racist, and emotionally abusive. The lead man of all this, the president himself. Although the book has not been released yet, CNN obtained a copy and in an article states that Omarosa said she knew she would be terminated due to her knowledge of an audio recording of the president saying the N-word during his time filming the apprentice. Although the producer of the "Apprentice," Mark Burnett, has denied that there is any tape with such audio, two former contestants (Tom Arnold and Penn Jillette) claim that those tapes do in fact exist.

The president's racist tendencies have unfortunately not been something of a surprise, the president has been known for racially-fueled anecdotes. In her book, Omarosa writes, "Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; Donald Trump, and his decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness."

Omarosa has also come out with further "evidence" saying that she had recorded Trump during multiple meetings within the White House and during phone calls between herself and the president. These accusations point out another major flaw in the White House, it's security. Where Omarosa recorded and what she has in the tapes has not yet been specified, however, these tapes can contain sensitive — even classified — information that can be damaging to the safety of the United States and to the government.

Whether or not the claims made by Omarosa are in fact true, it still poses more questions and concerns in regards to what actually happens at the White House, the holes in its security, and President Trump's misconduct.