October Releases: 4 New Albums to Add to Your Playlist

Put some (pumpkin) spice in your life!

48
Multiple Sources

Kelela - Take Me Apart

Two years after her EP, “Hallucinogen,” Kelela returns with a new experimental album. “Take Me Apart” is more upbeat than her previous projects and features more unconventional sounds but still contains Kelela’s usual heavy bass and soulful voice.

Release date: October 6

Similar artists: Solange, FKA Twigs

Sabrina Claudio - About Time

Claudio has released music before, but she is fairly new to most people. “About Time” is a continuation of her previous EP, “Confidently Lost,” a record full of sultry vocals and soft beats. Claudio makes music for those gloomy days where you spend your entire day in the bed.

Release date: October 5

Similar artists: Alina Baraz, Sinead Harnett

LÉON - Surround Me

LÉON is a Swedish singer who makes indie pop music. Her new EP, “Surround Me,” tells the story of two passionate lovers in only 14 minutes. “Surround Me” intertwines indie and pop by giving fans songs that are well written, accompanied by a band, and are easy to dance to (“Body”).

Release date: October 6

Similar artists: Feist, Stevie Nicks

Rationale (Self-titled)