10​​ Songs That Made It Onto My October Playlist

A new month means new music!

37
Lauren Hernandez

A new month means new music! I've made a listicle of 10 new songs you need to add to your playlist. The Struts have released a new album, U2 has released some live tracks, and many others have released killer singles ahead of their anticipated album releases.

Read below to see 10 songs you should add to your playlist!

Greta Van Fleet - My Way, Soon

Greta Van Fleet is back with their latest single, 'My Way, Soon," evolving their sound even more. The energetic single dropped with a new music video this October. The release has left many even more excited for their projected upcoming album.

Inhaler - When It Breaks

Inhaler released "When It Breaks," this October, in preparation for their debut album. The band released a music video and a Vevo performance of the single and "It Won't Always Be Like This." Inhaler refines their sound and adds an upbeat fast-paced song to their collection of killer tracks.

AC/DC - Shot In The Dark

AC/DC is back with their latest single "Shot In The Dark." With nostalgia of their old sound and the return of Brian Johnson, they announced their new lineup in late September. The lineup included Brian Johnson, Angus Young, Cliff Williams, Phil Rudd and Stevie Young. Along with "Shot In The Dark," AC/DC will be releasing their seventeenth studio album, "Power Up" in November.

Sundara Karma - Kill Me

Sundara Karma is back with a new single, "Kill Me." A music video for the song was released showing the band's new look and different sound. "Kill Me" is a hit among the band's fans and a great song to bring new fans in.

Nile Marr - Still Hearts

Nile Marr, the son of Johnny Marr, has released a few solo songs upon the release of his upcoming album, "Are You Happy Now?" If you don't recall the name, Johnny Marr is the guitarist of The Smiths, and he has also worked on solo projects and with other bands. Nile, who is also apart of the trio named Man Made, has six songs out including "Part Time Girl" and his latest single, "Teenage Kissers."

The Struts - Am I Talking to the Champagne (Or Talking to You)

The Struts are back with their third studio album, "Strange Days." The album includes features from prominent figures in the music industry and exemplifies a new sound for the band. Robbie Williams, Joe Elliot and Phil Collen of Def Leppard, Tom Morello and Albert Hammond Jr. are the artists featured on the album! There is definitely a lot of old and new inspiration on this album, so be sure to check it out if you're a fan of older or current rock music!

U2 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!) (Live From The FleetCenter, Boston, MA, USA / 2001)

Not a new song, but U2 has recently promoted a collection of live tracks from their live show at The FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts. On their social media accounts, the band has posted many clips of the live footage. Here is one of the seven live tracks, "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)"

Lime Cordiale - Reality Check Please

Lime Cordiale is back with a new single after the summer release of their sophomore album, "14 Steps To A Better You." "Reality Check Please" is the latest single from the Australian brothers. The band also announced that they've "written 6 more steps to better the you," which is set to release Nov 13.

Harry Styles - Golden

Not a new song, but Harry Styles released a music video for "Golden," a song from his sophomore album, "Fine Line." "Golden" is the perfect upbeat track to add to your playlist, and if you already have it on your frequent rotation of songs, make sure to watch the new video!

Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love

"Why Can't This Be Love" is a single from the mid-80s that is still played to this day. Van Halen is a rock pioneer for many and the death of Eddie Van Halen has hit many hard. Enjoy this Van Halen song and celebrate Eddie's legacy.