Obstacles of Coexitance

Obstacles of Coexitance

Life is always better with someone by your side.

10
Obstacles of Coexitance
joeloveiw.com

The world itself is a promise of happiness and a future full of greatness, our lives are a series of simple joys. Sometimes it is hard to find them, but if you look hard enough they are there; interwoven between times of despair and uncertainty. These moments can be as simple as a cool breeze on a sweltering day, or a bright smile from a stranger. These are the times the we must treasure; the small acts of goodness we see for they make everything else worth it. The world is harsh and judgmental, of that there is no doubt, but it can also be kind and forgiving.

For all the pain and suffering, there is always laughter and love. With all the dispute going on amongst us we must remember to be kind and find a way to coexist with respect. For if we can all find a way to live harmoniously maybe just maybe the obstacles that await us won’t seem so daunting. Life is always better with someone by your side. We are a species that craves companionship and for that to be truly possible we must learn to be open-minded. Living together on this earth has, in the past, lead to bloodshed over ideals and morals, but If we accept each other and support one another we can then find peace. We can find the moments of happiness and create even more if we all work together. We must act as friends while one may not always agree with the ideals they should always be there for support. The moments that have so far eluded us are in our future but we must go after them, together.

The world can be a nightmare that you can’t wake up from. It can be terrifying, a monster around every corner. Whispers all around you telling you to give up and that your goals are impossible. The world is hard but it can also be wonderful. The world can be like a dream, every want fulfilled and everyone cheering your name. If one can discover a way to respect people as they are there would be no problem. But sadly we are aggressive and fight. It is important to stand up for one’s beliefs but it is also important to listen to others. We as humans fight about everything, we can be bloodthirsty and ruthless, cutting down everyone in our path to greatness, but we don’t have to give up fortune to be good. We can be better and go after what we want but also supporting each other. You should always try to help others as if they were your closest friend. If you do that you will be creating the good moments for their life and that something that one should really strive for. To be someone’s joy. If you can bring happiness to other people, they will bring happiness to you and the world will be at peace with all the good and bad. We can coexist with respect and joy, if we only try.