8 objects that can help for a better posture/picture

8 Outside Objects That Make Your Poses And Pics Better

Mother Nature is usually a great background, but she adds some more objects for you to look good.

30
Rumnik Ghuman

There's a lot to see in this world, a lot of natural things as for trees, leaves, and water that can also help you with your pictures. But some things that are put by human beings can help you with your pose. I honestly believe your background plays a good influence on how your outfit and you face will look, but I'm that awkward person who doesn't know how to pose if there is something behind me that would actually help me make my pose better. There so many things or objects to use for your posture to be better and make an even better Instagram-worthy post.

1. Brick wall lean all you want.

Brick walls are the best for anything. All sizes of brick walls will help your picture pop out more and bring focus to you. You can do many poses as you can lean on it, and take the picture from many different angles.

2. Can we just continue with these pics?

As I said before, you can take these pictures in multiple angles, as for these bricks aren't as tall as the last picture had. We tend to get a strong posture to make the attention be on the person.

3. Leaves still attached to the trees are as cool as fallen leaves.

Trees are something just in general that help make your pictures better as its a great natural background. Your poses don't even matter candid or look at the camera, you will look. anesthetic either way.

4. Tree benches are a thing?

I honestly don't what to call this, a tree bench or a log bench? It was a beautiful sitting spot under the tree near a stream. The fallen leaves added more fall vibes and made everything in the background even better.

5. Can we sit on the stairs?

I personally love stairs because you can do a variety of poses and they all seem a new place. Also, you can go opposite ways for your pose which really brings variety in your poses.

6. Step up the game. 

The sun was really bright, but the temperature was not good at 26 degrees. These girls are the most real friends ever. They didn't even complain about the cold once, I'm shocked! Stairs are amazing for any posture, I feel sitting down poses show more variety.

7. Pile of leaves, bring more color.

The more leaves fall, the more I want to have photoshoots. This large pile of yellow leaves was beautiful, and this made all poses to be on the ground but it added more attention to her. We all were like we need this spot.

8. One leaf is a fall thing, but this leaf was unique in shape.

Ever since fall came, I obsessed with leaves. I've realized there a lot of variety of shapes and colors of leaves which are crazy how they come so different. The leaf brings more focus to your face and pops your eyes even better. But you can do many different poses with a leaf in your face because it brings more focus to your face.

9. If you find a place to sit those pictures will all be different

A bench or a sitting area outside will a variety of other poses for you to achieve. You can do many more things than just standing in front of a plain wall. You can take your picture at many different angles, which can bring differently attention to your face.

10. Wooden doors will always help make you pose better with a calming background

I literally love to torture my friends especially in the cold, I love you guys, but this picture was after drinking hot chocolate, so I was warm and willing to take more pictures. So a wooden door is a perfect background, but also you can do many different things with this object. As to can lean on it, hold on to it or just stand symmetrically in front of it.