New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2017!

5
New Year's Resolutions
Texarkana Emergency Center

1. Read A Book

Actually reading a book from start to finish can be relaxing and nice way to start off the year with a fresh mindset.

2. Exercise

Set a realistic goal that you can accomplish. Start with little things and build up!

3. Drink More Water

Start by making a goal of how many glasses of water you’ll drink a day then build your way up to more!

4. Eat Healthier

Start by eating in smaller quantities and cutting out sugar and bread. Then, start reading labels and calories. Don’t go starving yourself, just remember to enjoy everything in moderation.

5. Say “Yes” More

Put yourself out there to experience more things. You will regret not taking certain chances, so go live them. Have mindfulness in knowing that life is short, so instead of watching TV, go experience something! Get up and go outside, go on adventures with your friends, experience more.

6. Be Happy

Wake up and think of the things that make you happy. Start your day being thankful for being given another day to live. When life gets you down, think of the reasons that keep you going. If something is keeping you form being happy, get rid of it. Live is too short to not be happy.

Happy New Year!