Four New Netflix Shows You Need To Binge Watch During Quarintine

Expand your TV watching palette with some new shows.

210
Netflix, Twitter

So we're in need of new content to watch during quarintine. Our fall TV shows have ended and or summer shows are on the back burner due to the ongoing pandemic. Thankfully we have streaming platforms who have content in the vault for times like this. Here are some suggestions on what you can watch on Netflix while you're at home.

1) Never Have I Ever

Created and based on the life of Mindy Kaling, Never Have I Ever is about sophomore Desi trying to navigate through high school after the death of her dad and being temporarily paralyzed. She and her friends are on the quest to become popular and get boyfriends while dealing with their own personal struggles. If you're a teenager, a teenager of immigrants, or just someone who loves comedy, this show is great.

2) Blood and Water

Based on a true story and taking place in South Africa, It follows Puleng as she searches for the truth behind her older sister's kidnapping. She goes undercover at a private school to try and find her and steps into a web of lies, secrets, and drama. This show has a 90% black cast and speak English and Zulu in the show. This show is a great if you're looking for something new to watch.

3) Outer Banks

Outer Banks has been around for a while and it's become a hit. It's about teenagers who are in search of treasure lost at sea. As you would expect, everyone in this small town is looking for this gold and they jump into the crazy world of the shady underground crime world.

4) Control Z

This is one of the few spanish language shows I watch and it's quiet the entertainment thrill. A hacker reveals all of the students' secrets and the only way to protect your own secrets was to betray a friend. A student tries to find a find the hacker through her own hacker ways before everyone's secrets come to light.