New Ideas, Invention, and Patent Services from InventHelp: The Reviews You Need

InventHelp is a leading invention and patent service provider that offers a wide range of services to inventors and entrepreneurs.

54

.

InventHelp is a leading invention and patent service provider that offers a wide range of services to inventors and entrepreneurs. The company has been in business for over 30 years and has helped thousands of inventors bring their ideas to market.

One of the key services offered by InventHelp is its patent search and analysis service. This service helps inventors to conduct a thorough search of existing patents to ensure that their idea is not already patented or in the process of being patented. This service also provides inventors with a detailed analysis of the patent landscape, which can help them to identify potential obstacles and opportunities in the market.

Another popular service offered by InventHelp is their invention submission service. This service helps inventors to submit their ideas to a wide range of companies and manufacturers in order to secure licensing deals or other forms of commercialization. InventHelp has a large network of contacts in the industry, and they can help inventors to connect with the right companies to suit their needs.

InventHelp invention and patent service reviews also offer a range of other services, such as prototyping and marketing, which can help inventors to take their ideas from concept to market. They also provide inventors with a wide range of resources and tools, such as patent application templates, to help them navigate the patent process.

Overall, InventHelp is a reputable and reliable invention and patent service provider. Many inventors have reported positive experiences with the company, praising their professionalism, expertise, and dedication to helping inventors bring their ideas to market. However, some inventors have reported negative experiences with the company, and some have criticized their fees and services as too expensive and not as comprehensive as they expected.

In conclusion, InventHelp is a leading invention and patent service provider that offers a wide range of services to inventors and entrepreneurs. They have a good reputation and have helped thousands of inventors bring their ideas to market. However, it is important to keep in mind that the company's services may not be suitable for every inventor, and it is advisable to thoroughly research the company and read reviews from other inventors before making a decision.

InventHelp is a well-known invention and patent service that has been helping inventors bring their ideas to market for over 35 years. The company was founded in 1984 by George Foreman, who is also an inventor himself and has since helped thousands of inventors bring their ideas to life. In this article, we will take a closer look at InventHelp and its services, as well as some reviews from inventors who have used the company's services.

InventHelp's services include patent referral, prototyping, marketing, and licensing. The patent referral service connects inventors with patent attorneys who can help them determine if their invention is patentable and guide them through the patent application process. The prototyping service helps inventors create a working prototype of their invention, which is often a requirement for patenting and licensing. The marketing service helps inventors promote their invention to companies that may be interested in licensing or manufacturing the product. Finally, the licensing service helps inventors find companies that are interested in licensing their invention and negotiate a licensing agreement.

One of the main advantages of InventHelp is its wide network of contacts in the industry. The company has a database of over 9,000 companies that are looking for new products to license or manufacture. This means that inventors who use InventHelp's services have a greater chance of finding a company that is interested in their invention. InventHelp also has a team of marketing experts who can help inventors create a professional presentation for their invention and promote it to the right companies.

InventHelp's services are not free, and the costs vary depending on the services an inventor chooses. The patent referral service costs $700, and the prototyping service costs around $5,000. The marketing service costs around $5,000, and the licensing service costs around $15,000. However, some inventors have reported that the costs are worth it, as the company has helped them successfully patent and license their invention.

Here are a few reviews from inventors who have used InventHelp's services:

"I used InventHelp to patent my invention, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The patent attorney they connected me with was very helpful and guided me through the process. I also used the prototyping service to create a working prototype of my invention, which helped me get a patent. I highly recommend InventHelp to anyone with an invention idea."

"I've been working with InventHelp for over a year now, and they've been great. They helped me create a professional presentation for my invention, and they've been promoting it to companies. I've had a few companies express interest in my invention, and I'm currently in negotiations with one of them. I'm very excited to see my invention on store shelves soon!"

"InventHelp helped me patent my invention and connect with a company that was interested in licensing it. The process was long, but the results were worth it. I'm now getting royalties from my invention, and I couldn't be happier."

In conclusion, InventHelp is a reputable invention and patent service that has been helping inventors bring their ideas to the market for over 35 years. The company offers a variety of services, including patent referral, prototyping, marketing, and licensing. InventHelp also has a wide network of contacts in the industry, which can increase the chances of finding a company that is interested in an inventor's invention. While the services are not free, many inventors have reported that the costs are worth it, as the company has helped them successfully patent and license their inventions.

InventHelp has been helping with invention ideas and patents since 1984

InventHelp, established in 1984, is one of the most well-known invention and patent service providers in the industry. They have been helping inventors bring their ideas to market for over 30 years and have a reputation for providing high-quality services and support.

InventHelp has been helping with invention ideas and patents since 1984. One of the key services that InventHelp offers is its patent search and analysis service. This service helps inventors to conduct a thorough search of existing patents to ensure that their idea is not already patented or in the process of being patented. This service also provides inventors with a detailed analysis of the patent landscape, which can help them to identify potential obstacles and opportunities in the market.

In addition, InventHelp also offers a range of other services, such as prototyping and marketing, which can help inventors to take their ideas from concept to market. They also provide inventors with a wide range of resources and tools, such as patent application templates, to help them navigate the patent process.

InventHelp also has a large network of contacts in the industry, which they can use to help inventors connect with the right companies to suit their needs. Their invention submission service is one of the most popular services they offer, it helps inventors to submit their ideas to a wide range of companies and manufacturers in order to secure licensing deals or other forms of commercialization.

The company's long-standing history and reputation have made them a trusted and reliable source of support for inventors and entrepreneurs. Many inventors have reported positive experiences with InventHelp, praising their professionalism, expertise, and dedication to helping inventors bring their ideas to market.

In conclusion, InventHelp has been helping inventors with their invention ideas and patents since 1984. They offer a wide range of services including patent search and analysis, prototyping, marketing, and invention submission services. They also provide inventors with resources and tools to help them navigate the patent process. With a large network of contacts in the industry and a reputation for providing high-quality services, InventHelp is a reputable and reliable invention and patent service provider.