To My Never And My Someday

To My Never And My Someday

"It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true."

4
To My Never And My Someday
Exploregram

My Never (the one that got away):

It's unfortunate to think of you as a "never." It would be much easier if you were my "almost" and I guess, in a sense, you almost were. I find myself thinking of you every now and then, mostly things like "What if?" I truly think we could have been something special, but I guess we'll never know. Even though it may not seem like it, you were a big part of my life. Your influence made me who I am today, and I thank you for all that you have done for me. You have been a great friend and confidant to me. I owe you so much and I'm not sure I could ever repay you for all you've done.

Looking to the future, I hope we stay connected somehow. We may go our separate ways, but I hope our paths cross again someday. I want nothing but the best for you and I hope you find what you are looking for. You deserve someone who will see everything I see in you, and so much more. I hope I have influenced you like you have me. I wish you luck, love, and happiness.

"My one wish for you is that you find yourself. Don't settle for less or for anyone else."

Signed,
Yours Truly

My Someday (the rest of my life):

At last, I found someone who just gets me. Someone I can completely be myself with. Thank you for putting up with me and my weirdness. I appreciate all you do for me, and I hope I can find new ways to make you happy each day.

I feel as though we both owe a lot to the people of the past, the ones who made us both who we are now. "God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you." I don't know if these Nitty Gritty Dirt Band words could be any more true. It may not have been the prettiest scenery at times, but that road did lead me to you. Every previous "love" and all the broken hearts were all worth it in the end. Those people are the ones that made me the person I am now. It's hard to think of all that pain as a good thing, but it truly was. It all showed me what I didn't want and what I deserved. Not only that, it showed me what I am and how I could be better. Without these broken hearts, there's no way I would have ended up here with you.

For the times we may fight, remember that it is part of the struggle, but also part of our time together. We have good days and bad days, but without either of those, we wouldn't have us. Never forget that this isn't a happy ending, just a happy beginning.

"The road to my heart leads me straight to your door."

Signed,
Yours Truly