Ready To Become The Best Version Of You There Is?

You can do it!

10
Reddit

Dear Reader,

I wanted to take this time to write you a letter of encouragement. If you need help getting something done, I want you to be able to look at this letter and know that you can accomplish anything and kick some serious butt in the process. Whatever it is that you need to get done, you will get it done and you will be happier once you finish it. You will wake up early to the sound of your alarm and get started on your day. You will work out once a day, eat healthier food, and get stronger (remember to take a day off though, and drink a ton of water). You will finally chisel away at that mess that makes it hard to open up your bedroom door. Remember; if you get your to-do list done now, you can look back at yourself and say, “Yeah, I did that,” and you will feel awesome about it.

Think about your entire life as your moment to shine. This is it. This is your moment to accomplish any dream you would like. Take your time accomplishing your hopes and dreams and know that what you do in your life is completely up to you. While you're out there kicking butt and taking names, remember that you are a human being and that accomplishments take time and that dreams don’t come true in the blink of an eye. Accomplishments and goals are a process. Everyone struggles with figuring out exactly what they want to do, and that is expected. You’re going to get started though, and you are going to pave a path of your own that will be so amazing that you will end up thanking yourself for working so hard.

If you want to learn a new language, then it is going to take commitment and practice in order to get that done. Imagine how many opportunities will open up to you once you’ve completed studying a language for one week. Then, picture a month, then a year. If you want to travel, you’ve got to do research and put aside extra money, which means spending extra time at work in order to make the money (if you already are working extremely hard, then you’ve got this and I’m proud of you for working so hard). If you want to get awesome grades during the school year, then you are going to have to figure out a schedule for yourself and commit more time to learning.

If you give up each time life gets difficult, then your dreams will remain as dreams. It is never too late to start working towards a goal or to start learning something new. Each and every minute, a new opportunity comes along for you to do something great and to be the best you there is. Become the person that inspires other people. Become the person that other people look up to. Become the person that makes yourself proud. Remember to be kind to yourself and to be patient with yourself. You can do this. Good luck!