Necessities for Every Music Lover

Necessities for Every Music Lover

Without music life would be a mistake.

7
Necessities for Every Music Lover

The first thing that most humans (teenagers and students especially) have in common is their love of music. Whether or not they love Today’s Top Hits or heavy death metal, every “music junkie” should have access to all of these things.

Record Player

A record player is one of the first things that I think of when it comes to a dedicated music fan. First things first, you do not need to be a “hipster” to enjoy a good vinyl. Although most records are considered to be expensive - especially in their new condition - the unexpected inexpensive record is one of the best surprises that exist in this world. Also, this could just be my opinion, but I believe that an album sounds great on vinyl and provides a completely different experience.

Spotify Account

After using my free Spotify for 3 months for the first time, I thought, “this isn’t as nice as everyone made it out to be,” but then I realized what I was missing out on. Whenever I wanted to listen to an album that was only available on Spotify or iTunes, I finally was able to comprehend the fact that a Spotify account - premium or free - is better than any of the other services available today. The variety is much larger and the availability and diversity of the albums makes Spotify the best place for music discovery.

A Decent Pair of Headphones/Earbuds

Although I’m guilty of using headphones and earbuds so much that they break, I finally realized that once you get a good pair it will change the entire listening experience. It’s better to get a pair of headphones that exceed all expectations than a pair that works solely depending on the positioning of the headphones. Splurging on a good pair of headphones is definitely worth it in the end, especially if you want to have the best possible experience while listening to your Spotify playlist.

A Go-To Morning Playlist

I believe that if everyone starts their day with a good, uplifting song, it will automatically make the world a better place. So if you are really a music-lover than I suggest making a playlist for every moment in the day. For example, the best time to listen to music is probably in the shower. Even though sometimes it can get intense during your throwback R. Kelly song or your favorite rock ballad, it is 100 percent worth it because it makes you feel like a rockstar.

Posters/Merchandise

There’s nothing better than running into someone with your music taste. Seeing someone wearing a twenty-one pilots shirt or carrying a Coldplay tote bag is definitely worth it, and without merchandise there’s no good way to put your love of music on blast.

In an age where music is continuously changing and expanding it’s best to make sure that the overall experience is amazing. So blast your music when there are people around and cherish every moment because you never know when live music will become virtual reality and streaming services will be obsolete.