This Natural Cure-All Will Solve All Of Your Acne Needs

Don't let acne take over your social life.

25
Britni Smith

As a teen I assumed that my acne was just a stage and that I would grow out of it. By the time I was a young adult, I was sure that my acne would never go away. I drank plenty of water, reduced my level of stress and caffeine, and even started birth control (for an ovarian cyst, but this medicine is also known to keep acne under control). Through the years, I tried Neutrogena, Proactiv, and every other reputable treatment I could find. I even went to a dermatologist and paid big bucks for prescription acne medication. Nothing helped. Nothing cleared up a single blemish. Nothing, that is, until my freshman year of college, when my grandma introduced me to the magical world of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

I know, I know. All college females are obsessed with coconut oil and the 3728 things it can be used for. But I would be lying if I said it wasn’t worth all the hype. Here are the six easy steps to treating your stubborn acne:

1. Buy Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

It can be found in Walmart and most health food stores. The average price is around $13 for a 15 fl oz jar. If used only for acne, this jar is capable of lasting an entire year.

2. Rinse your face with the hottest water you can stand

This will help the coconut oil melt onto your skin.

3. Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to your entire face

Remember—a little goes a very long way!

4. Soak a washcloth in HOT water

You have to be careful on this step. With your water faucet on the hottest possible temperature, hold your washcloth on both sides, and onlyget the middle of the washcloth wet. This is very important. At this temperature, your hands will not be able to tolerate the heat.

5. Without wringing out the washcloth, place it directly under your face (not touching your skin), and give your face a steam bath

You should repeat steps 4 and 5 three to five times to get the desired treatment.

6 .Wash the coconut oil off your face

After you finish the steam bath, soak the washcloth in warm to hot water (whatever your skin can tolerate), and scrub your face in circular motions in order to effectively remove the coconut oil.

After this treatment, your face should feel clean and refreshed. The coconut oil, coupled with the steam bath, penetrates your pores and cleans out the dirt, sweat, and gunk. I, personally, use Nutiva's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and apply this treatment every morning and night. Within a week, you should begin to see a noticeable difference.

For a detailed explanation as to why coconut oil clears your acne, go to http://www.fussybody.com/use-coconut-oil-for-acne/