My Personal Within Temptation Playlist

My Personal Within Temptation Playlist

Within Temptation has the greatest symphonic and gothic rock songs ever.

1291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msy4VKUssiw

1. "Memories"

This is my first song from the band. I first heard it during my childhood. This is one of the band's saddest songs. It is from the album called The Silent Force. The song talks about how someone mourns his or her loved one after he or she dies.

2. "Angels"

This is my second song from the band. It is one of the darkest songs I have ever heard from the band. It is about betrayal. I watched the music video of this song. It was about a woman who went with an old man, who turned out to be a murderer and demon.

3. "Stand My Ground"

This is my third song from her. This is a tough and pumping song. It makes you think that you are fighting against someone in an action film. It is about defending yourself as you face your fears. I watched the music video of this song. A storm is coming and the main character in the video is trying to find a secret that can help her deal with the storm.

4. "Somewhere"

This is my fourth song from her. It is a sad song. It is about someone looking for someone. The background music makes you think that everywhere in the world is in ruins and the person that the speaker is looking for may have died.

5. "The Swan Song"

This is my fifth song from her. This is another dark song from the band. It is about someone dying and how or she feels as death gets closer to him or her. This song makes me think about some scenes from the video game called Kingdom Hearts.

6. "The Swan Song (Instrumental and Orchestra)"

There is this version of the song. It makes the song sadder and darker. It makes me think of a woman sacrificing herself to feed her vampire lover.