My Nightmare Before Christmas

My Nightmare Before Christmas

Travelling for the holidays is hell sometimes.

12
My Nightmare Before Christmas
Flickr

December 19, 2016 at 8:30am my boyfriend and I left my parents house to head to the airport. We were headed to Nevada to spend Christmas with his parents. Everything was going well until we reached our layover in Denver. We arrived 30 minutes early which normally would be great but that day it wasn't because it just made our three hour layover longer. So we ate lunch, wandered around, got some Starbucks, then went to our gate. Then, at 4:20pm our flight was cancelled. What you don't see in the video is the fact that we were in one line and were next when the attendant had to leave to go take care of an incoming flight which is what put is in the mile long line. We stood in that line for four hours, were on the phone four two, and eventually got a flight out....but not until the next night. We had a very helpful United attendant help us make sure our bags would arrive even though our new flight was with American. We then caught a shuttle to a hotel where we dropped off our stuff then walked to Applebees for dinner.