My Life According to Teen Magazines

My Life According to Teen Magazines

"I just had to find out if my crush liked me back."

13
My Life According to Teen Magazines
J-14

I am so sick and tired of not being able to know a month in advance how my life is going to go, if I'm compatible with my crush, or how to even talk to my crush. I finally decided that the teen magazines I worshiped so heavily in middle school would be my ticket to knowledge.

Friendship

First thing I had to know, was why I am a rockstar friend. And, according to "J-14", it's because I share the spotlight with my BFF. I'm never selfish and anyone would be lucky to have a friend like me. Thank God! "QuizFest", however, told me what kind of friend I am. A very important piece of information. It told me, I am the fan girl. That I am the biggest supporter of my BFF. True!

Life

What's more fun than taking quizzes to see what your personality is? Nothing! First, I just had to know which Pokémon I am most like. J-14 said I'm like Ivysaur, cause I'm spontaneous. Ugh, I really was hoping my result was going to be Pikachu. Thank God "TigerBeat" was going to tell me what to dress up as for Halloween, because I have no idea! It said I should pick something punny, because I love making people laugh. Phew, glad I got that sorted out. Finally, I just had to know how big of a prankster I am. "QuizFest" said I love making people lol, so silly stunts are right up my ally. I don't know why I even had to take that, I knew I was a good prankster already.

Horiscope

Whether you believe them are not, they are so fun to read. I always listen to them, because I know they give the best advice. "TigerBeat" said I have to text my crush on October 9th and throw a party on October 21st. It also said I have to focus on getting to know my crush instead of flirting twenty-four-seven. Easy!

"J-14" said that at the beginning of this month, I'm going to bring out a not-so-good side of my friend. Uh-Oh! Better watch out for that. But then it said that i'm going to be extra confident around my crush this month, which is good, cause I was super worried about that.

Luckily, "QuizFest" also said that me and my crush are going to be super close this week and that we'll be having an 'aha moment' soon!

Love

The most important thing I needed to know about. These magazines are full of tips and tricks to get your crush to talk to you, and the secrets to get him to like you. First things first, I have to know where I will meet my next crush, just so I can take hours to prepare! It said in the Cafe. Good thing OU has one of those, that way I know to be on the look out next time I go. Secondly, I need to know how to tell him I like him, something I struggle with constantly. Really "QuizFest", leaving a note in his locker? I mean, I don't know, I guess i'll try. Now, the most important question, does he have a crush on me? "TigerBeat" said, that he is! Ahh, now I don't have to worry anymore.

That was just what I needed, to see how my life was going to turn out this month. Thanks "J-14", "TigerBeat" and "QuizFest."

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be funny and sarcastic, as a college student, I don't believe anything that these quizzes have told me.