To My Future Little, Know That You Are Already So, So Loved

Get ready for coffee dates, basket week, and so much love!!!

177

To My Future Kappa Chi Alpha Little,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have just joined one of the best organizations on Baylor campus (I'm a little biased) and I AM PUMPED!! You are about to meet so many amazing and Godly women these coming weeks and I am so excited to share with you what being a KXA means to me.

I remember being in your shoes just a short year ago, excited to have finally found my home in Baylor's community. I was a nervous freshman, unsure about myself and unsure if this was the organization for me. The first night of recruitment I braced the cold and made my way towards the SUB, and I found my family. The person I met in KXA ended up being my big, so who knows? Maybe I met you already!

The second night of recruitment was tough, as I gave my testimony to a group of strangers and I started crying, knowing that I finally found where I belong. Night after night, I was more excited to join KXA and make friendships that would last a lifetime.

So, now it's your turn. I hope recruitment week was amazing, and I am here to tell you it only gets better from here.

I want you to know that you are loved endlessly already. I already have a weekly lunch or coffee date planned for us, because I want us to have a loving and amazing relationship. We are going to pour into each other's lives. I hope you know that I am going to help you through thick and thin and I hope you will do the same for me. If you ever need anything, please know that you can come to me with anything.

Oh, my beautiful little, you are about to be SO spoiled for Basket Week! I am already thrilled to bake you ALL the baked goods, T-shirts, and anything and everything KXA related. And then you will finally be initiated into Kappa Chi Alpha and be part of our lovely sisterhood centered around Christ.

Here are a few reminders in case you forgot:

You are so loved.

You were created in the image of God.

You are cherished.

You are beautiful.

Keep being you.

You are a gift that keeps on giving.

I can't wait to meet you. I am counting down the days.

With so much love,

Your KXA Big