Dear Future Boyfriend

Dear Future Boyfriend

Things you should know before you're mine.

52

I'm not perfect, I know this, but you aren't either. For that, I love you even more!

I'm going to apologize ahead of time for being annoying and clingy sometimes, hell I'm so stubborn sometimes, I'll probably piss you off. But I promise when I'm wrong, I will admit it, apologize, and learn from it.

I know you can't be happy 24/7, that would be emotionally exhausting, but I promise I'll always listen to whatever you can be, I'll help make it happen. I promise I'll always listen to whatever you have to say, and I'll remember the little things like your favorite song, your pet peeves, the way you like your coffee- hot, cold, black, light, and sweet, all of that. I'll remember the big things, your dreams, your fears, what keeps you up at night when you can't sleep, all of that too.

I promise you will be my one and only, I'm not here for games, when I'm about you I'm so about you.

Hell, I'm probably obsessed with you, taking pictures all the time, sending good morning texts every morning, show you off whenever I can.

I promise to be here. Through thick and thin, days will get rough but I would rather fight with you then have you love another.

If you need someone at 3 AM when you can't sleep and you're feeling lost and you hate life, I will be there for you. I promise you'll never be "too much" to me. I will be there for you on days where you can't bring yourself to get out of bed if your too depressed to move or do anything because I suffer too. And I will be there at 3 PM when the sun is shining and you are loving life.

I won't love you any less on your bad days, but I promise I'll love you more on these days because you'll need it most.