5 Energizing Songs To Add To Your Playlist ASAP

These are my favorite bops that I've been listening to lately. Don't ask why for a lot of them, but they're total jams!

39

Some of these are throwback songs. Others are new. These is literally no background to why I like them, but they're my top five favorite songs right now!

1. "Zanzibar" by Billy Joel

This has always been one of my favorite songs. It is NOT because of the TikTok. I also have a strange love for every piece of music Billy Joel has come up with. I guess that's the classic rock side of my personality, but I'd definitely gave Zanzibar a listen, even it's for the TikTok!

2. "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel

Ok, I know you are thinking that I like Billy Joel too much. And you are not wrong. Actually, you're quite spot on. But this song has a lot of historical background from the time Queen Elizabeth took the throne in England to the 80s all over the world. It is a masterpiece of art, if I do say so myself as a totally history buff! I love the combination of Joel's voice with the entire purpose of the song. Go listen to the lyrics if you haven't, because you are missing out, my friends!

3. "Shower" by Becky G

Not to switch gears completely on you, but Shower by Becky G is always a mood lifter and happy song all around. Wow, now that I think of it, there is a TikTok dance for this one, but again, not why it is one of my favorite songs. The happy vibes and want to dance in the mirror and sing in the shower from this song is real!

4. "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake

I love the chorus. The entire song is great, but the chorus is one that you can scream in the car by yourself, if you get what I mean? This song has stood the test of a little time now, and it is a keeper.

5. "Summer" by Calvin Harris

Summer is on its way, at least in sunny Southwest Florida! This song gives you the driving with the windows down happy vibes we all love during the summertime and associate with sooo many good memories!