My Cruise Packing List

My Cruise Packing List

What to pack for a four-day cruise

140
My Cruise Packing List
wikimedia

Spring break is just around the corner! I am so excited! I am going on a four-day cruise to the Bahamas. And I was not sure what to pack at all. But after watching some Youtube and doing some shopping, I think I have everything I need for Cruise.

2 swimsuits

One to wear while the other one dries. There is a pool on the cruise and also on the beach, so you gotta have 2.

Water proof pouch

To put the swim suit in so everything else stays dry.

Beach Bag

Good for the pool and the beach.

Formal wear

Doesn't have to be super formal but there are nice dinners and picture-taking on the cruise.

Sweat shirt

I know you think it is wired to bring sweat shirt to a tropical area, but it is pretty cold when you are on the cruise, so it is necessary.

Thin towels

For putting in the beach bags. The room you live in on the cruise does have towels, but they are huge and not easy to lug around. Yoga towels are a good choice.

Magnetic hooks

The cruise is made out of metal so if you want to hang anything, just use a magnetic hook.

Portable Charger

I know there might not be a cell signal on the ship, but you could still download things. Portable chargers can come in very handy