8 Shoes That I Could Not Live Without

7 Shoes In My Wardrobe That I Could Not Live Without

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world" -Marilyn Monroe

100

When the seasons change, the wardrobe changes. At least, for most girls anyways. We love to break out sundresses in the summer, sweaters in the fall, and cozy boots in the winter. Every girl can relate to having their own "go-to" outfit. It's the outfit that they feel the best in, works for numerous scenarios, and can be versatile as it can work both dressed up or down. If you can relate to the above, you are not alone. However, for me, my favorite item is shoes. Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows I have an obsession with shoes. Here are my shoe brands in my wardrobe that I can't imagine living without and why:

1. Hunter Rain Boots

Although hard to drive in, these boots are a stable in my life. I have a pair of short grey boots and tall black boots, and I can't imagine coming to college without a pair of rainboots. Butler tends to flood, leaving these shoes as the best option to wear in order to stay dry. They can be accompanied by a sweater or just a big t-shirt. Also, Hunter has done an incredible job of providing new colors and styles for different wardrobe types.

2. Chacos

Yep, I said it. I am a fan. I am a fan of Chacos because they can get wet, and sometimes you don't want to wear clunky boots in the summer. They are perfect for travel, hiking, anything "outdoorsy", or activities where you will be on your feet all day. I love the patterns they have and think these are a great shoe for anyone who loves to rock the "athleisure" look.

3. Adidas SuperStars

I used these shoes while I traveled abroad and did not complain about my feet once. They are comfortable, fashionable, and can be adorned with both cute, going out outfits or also workout attire.

4. Booties

I have a pair of Blowfish brown booties and a pair of black booties. I love natural colors, so why not have a pair of both? Although I was once a fan of tall boots (and still wear mine on occasion), booties are my favorite because you can still show off cute leggings, tights, or jeans. They can be worn with both dresses and pants.

5. Birkenstocks

For me, these made the list due to their comfort. Comfortable shoes is everything to me. Also, I think it's cool how these shoes have come back into style.

6. Asics Running Shoes

With my mom as a major runner, I was put into Adidas as a kid. These are my favorite shoes to workout in, and always give me the support I need, since I am entirely injury-prone.

7. Black Wedges and Heels

C'mon girls. We need these. We need these for business, parties, going out, dressing up, anything else you could literally name. These are a MUST. You have to have a pair of heels that you feel comfortable in as a woman.

8. Steve Madden

The picture above is an example. I own slip-on shoes, fashionable tennis shoes, and sandals that are Steve Madden, and guess what, they are all some of my favorite pieces. If you find a color that matches with colors in your closet, DO IT.