10 Musical Theater Songs For Every Theater Fanatic

Here are some musical theater songs that I am obsessed with!

65

Anyone who loves musical theater has their favorite songs to sing. I love to belt out my favorite show tune when I'm in my room by myself. So there are the top 10 musical theater songs you can catch me singing too.

1. Part of Your World, The Little Mermaid

Sierra Boggess originated the role of Ariel on broadway and she was perfect for that part. I love this version of the song because there is more drama to it and you can do more with it. But honestly who am I lying to Ariel is the best and so is this song.

2. Journey to the Past, Anastasia

When it was announced that Anastasia was going to be made into a musical I was so excited. The musical version of this song is a bit different but its amazing the changes they made to make it even more amazing.

3. Breathe, In The Heights

First of all Lin-Manuel Miranda made this musical so you know its amazing! I relate to Nina so much and get moved by this song so I love to sing it and put my emotions into it.

4. Pulled, The Addams Family

Who knew Wednesday Addams was such a singer! This song is so beautiful and entertaining all at the same time!

5. Everlasting, Tuck Everlasting

This musical deserved so much more than it got! It was amazing!

6. Defying Gravity, Wicked

Don't judge me....I really love this song!

7. Dead Girl Walking, Heathers the musical

Listen this musical should have gone to Broadway its amazing! Like who chooses which ones go and which ones don't because we need to have a talk!

8- 10. All from Hamilton

8. Alexander Hamilton

9. Burn

10. The Schuyler Sisters

Sorry not sorry I am Hamilton trash and I dream of the day that I get to see it in person. Also Lin is amazing.

I have more songs but I decided to just do ten because this could go on forever!