Stop whining about losing the investigation.

Congress Needs To Focus On Our Country, Not On Another Trump Investigation

Spending more money on another investigation on President Trump, is just a waste of taxpayer dollars.

61

President Trump has been in the news ever since he decided to run for president, and once he won people kept saying that Russia helped him win and that he needs to be investigated for rigging the election.

Now nearly 2 years later and millions and millions of dollars spent the total cost to be exact from 2016 to September 2018 was $25,215,853.00, this will go down in history as one of the most expensive investigations. The reports are in, and it says that Trump did not obstruct justice and had no collusion with Russia or Vladimir Putin.

Mueller has hired 19 lawyers, who were also assisted by 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. this was all in Barrs summary of Mueller's report.

William Barr sent in a four-page letter to Congress that showed no evidence of collusion, so why are the Democrats still after the President for this, when they have a report which has taken years and a lot of taxpayer dollars to get nothing. So you would think that they would just move on, and start doing their jobs.

The Democrats are still going after the president demanding the full report by next Tuesday because they still believe that he is guilty of conspiring with Russia to win the election back in 2016. They are demanding that all the underlying evidence that Mueller had uncovered, so they can use this in their own investigation.

And their investigation would focus on obstruction of justice, abuse of power, corruption and foreign influence. so this means more money will be spent on yet another investigation. What are they going to get out of this?

History In HD

There is less than a year left till the next election, so why not focus on who you want to run against Trump instead of continuing this witch hunt. And if Trump wins again are they going to investigate him because they feel they got cheated yet again.

They need to focus on finding someone to run against Trump in the election that could actually win, this is just another I didn't win so I'm going to whine about it till I get my way. Congress and the rest of the government need to grow up and look at the real problems this country is having, and put the money they are using towards those issues.

There are more important things to think about and spend our money on, such as our homeless vets, our military and their equipment, getting better healthier foods that our kids can enjoy eating at school, this is just naming a few things that the government should be focusing on.

Their focus is skewed with their hate for the president, and they don't want to focus on anything else but their agendas, so why aren't people calling them out on this, and I know that society has its focus skewed as well, and listen to everything that their party, the media and social media say, instead of doing their own research.