Exploring Tinder is easily my favorite way to pass the little free time that I have. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), it can be predictable. So here are ten guys you'll DEFINITELY see when you're swiping through Tinder.
1. The "I Obviously Played High School Football" Guy
This guy only has photos in his high school football jersey. He doesn't play any college sports, though. It sucks to peak in high school.
2. The "I Couldn't Take A Selfie If My Life Depended On It" Guy
Most guys suck at selfies, but some guys are ESPECIALLY bad at them. This guy only has photos of himself that look like they were taken by a blind toddler.
3. The "I Definitely Just Got Out Of A Long-Term Relationship" Guy
This guy has TONS of photos where he obviously cropped out his ex-girlfriend. No judgies for this, but... That's a ballsy move.
4. The "Obviously Must Be A Car" Guy
I get it, some guys are just really proud of their cars. And that's fine. But when the only photos on your Tinder profile are of your car... Re-evaluate the pictures you chose.
5. The "We Get It, You Drink A Lot" Guy
This guy's first photo is of him shotgunning a beer, his second is of him doing a beer bong, and his third is of him taking shots. Obvious repercussions aside, he's probably a pretty fun dude.
6. The "I'm Great With Kids" Guy
When creating his Tinder profile, this guy probably thought "What do women love more than anything? Kids." This isn't fool-proof, though, guys. Any time I see this guy, I swipe left.
8. The "Guess Which One I Am" Guy
This guy only has group photos. Sorry, bud, but I'm not playing "Guess Who?" with your Tinder profile.
9. The "I Can Provide For You In An Apocalypse" Guy
This is the guy you see holding a fish or something else that he's killed. He's proving his masculinity and ability to provide for you in extreme circumstances.
10. The "I'm SUPER Married" Guy
This guy has a bunch of photos with his face blurred out. SO sketchy.