I Miss The Times When Going To The Library Was Safe!

People might be infected when they enter the library. Also, people touch books. I do not know whether or not germs are on the books.

1684
https://www.maxpixel.net/Library-Hotel-Lobby-Reception-Bar-Books-6725112

During the pandemic, I do not go to the library. It is dangerous outside. People might be infected when they enter the library. Also, people touch books. I do not know whether or not germs are on the books. I do not know if the books have been sanitized. People have to keep the books clean now after they borrow them. During the non-pandemic times, people do not need to worry too much about how dirty the library books are. We do not need to worry about people being sick at the library. To be safe during the pandemic, I just read e-books on my cell phone or laptop.

Even though I read e-books, I still prefer physical books to e-books. E-books can cause headaches because people have to look at electronics for a while. Also, they can make people not be able to fall asleep at nighttime. Physical books will make people more comfortable. People can read physical books to make them tired. This is the benefit of borrowing books from the library. Now, the benefit of e-books is the protection from infected books and people.

Not going to the library during the pandemic means that I cannot use my library card for a while. People should go to the library so that they will not waste their library cards. When the pandemic gets better, I do not mind going back to the library. However, I do not know when the pandemic will be over. This means that I do not know when I will be able to go back to the library. When that day comes, I have to renew my library card. I have to get a new one because I lost my big one but I still have my small one. I hope that day comes.