A Midseason Real Housewives Of New Jersey Recap

That's how we do it in Jersey

5

Well, we are almost halfway (or just about there) on the newest season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and it is not disappointing. Thus far, we have seen Melissa and Teresa build their new relationship, which has been quite enjoyable to see. We have seen Siggy (arguably the best addition to the cast) struggle with her Jewish heritage and letting her kids grow up and move on. We have seen Dolores struggle with independence and starting over after her divorce. And we have seen Jacqueline, be… well, Jacqueline. Enough said about that.

I do have to say that the best scenes are just Teresa at home being a mom. Milania always keeps us entertained, and it feels so natural to see Teresa doing what she loves best. Melissa has been nothing but supportive which has been very nice to see. Now onto the Kathy and Rosie debate. Up until now, I felt bad for Kathy and Rosie, but especially Rosie. But after seeing what Richie Wakile said about Joe and Teresa, I don’t feel bad. I personally do not think what their mother said about Teresa was that bad, so that is a little hard to understand. And I don’t see the problem with Rosie. She was with Joe Giudice while Teresa was away. But seeing Teresa so emotional put it all into perspective. She is done, and like she said, they cannot fault her for not wanting a relationship with them.

Okay, next. The Vermont vacation. Jacqueline needs to chill. I don’t know what has happened to her, but she is losing it. Her not showing up for the dog sledding day was like watching history repeat itself. (Remember when she didn’t show up to the season 4 reunion?) That will forever go down in history. It’s sad to see Jacqueline fight with everyone, but I am starting to think that it is her and not the other ladies.

We have to wait until next week to see the rest… I know it will be one not to miss.