5 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Everyone During Winter In Michigan

We've all been there.

155

Admit it, you have definitely done some embarrassing things during the winter in Michigan and prayed that no one saw you. Well, I’m here to tell you that you are not alone.

Personally, I came from a state where winter weather doesn't really exist and I was in for a rude awakening the second I stepped off the plane in Michigan.

Don't get me wrong, Michigan is great in all of its glory. The snow is beautiful and fluffy (for about a day or so), the cold crisp air is something that you can learn to love (if you're willing to) and there is nothing quite like making fun of your friends back at home who complain about their "cold weather."

With all of that being said, sometimes natural struggles come with the territory. Michigan is a great place to live, but you have to be prepared for the downfalls (literally).

Here is a list of embarrassing moments we have all had during the winter:

1. Slipped on black ice

2. Had to get so bundled up that you quite literally looked like a walking marshmallow

3. Spilled your hot coffee trying to get a good grip with gloves on

4. Thought it was warmer than it was and pretended you meant to dress lightly

5. Getting such a red nose that you look like Rudolph

These are only a few of the many embarrassing moments that happen during the winter months. Here’s to a (hopefully) mild winter!