10 Memorable Quotes From The Office

10 Memorable Quotes From The Office

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little sitious." - Michael Scott

3182
10 Memorable Quotes From The Office
i.huffpost.com

The title is pretty self explanatory, let's head back to Scranton, Pa. and relive some of our favorite memories from The Office, in no particular order:

1."Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."
- Jim

Here, Jim is doing his best impersonation of Dwight and it's quite hilarious. He even caps it off with a patented "MICHAEL!" just like Dwight.

2. "Do you think doing alcohol is cool?"
- Michael

Michael is a flat-out man-child. The look on his face when saying it is what makes the quote so funny. Michael is scoring the kids, yet it's still funny, only Steve Carell could do that.

3. "The worst thing about prison was the Dementors, they were flying all over the place."
- Prison Mike

Michael gets his stories mixed up with Harry Potter when trying to convince the staff to not be criminals, it's another funny failed attempt at a PSA.

4. "If my parents see this, I am toast."
- Creed

This quote often goes over looked but is another hidden gem in a show chalk full of them. The best thing about the quote is that Creed is clearly too old to have his parents around, Creed's whole character is off the wall, and it just makes the show that much better.

5."Electric City (Song)"
- Michael and Dwight

Yes, I realize it's not a single quote, but I can't just include one line from the song. This an awesome remake of Andy Samberg/SNL's Digital Short song 'Lazy Sunday'. I'm a huge SNL fan so watching The Office remake it was gold to me.

6. "Nope, it's not Ashton Kutcher, it's Kevin Malone."
- Kevin

It's always funny to see underrated Kevin get some air time, and when he opened the show with a wig on I lost it!

7. "Saw Inception last night, or at least I dreamt I did."
- Michael

Another great quote from the all oblivious Michael. The guy can do no wrong!

8. This conversation between Michael and Phyllis is great! I'm just going to let the picture do the talking...

9. "Would I rather be feared of loved? Easy, both. I want them be to be afraid of how much they love me."
- Michael

Again, Michael comes through with comedic gold (unintentionally).

10. I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."
- Andy

Yes, this quote isn't funny it's actually quite sad, seeing as it comes at the end of the last episode. However, it is truly one of the best quotes throughout the shows existence.

Hope you enjoyed, there were a million quotes to choose from, this was extremely difficult to narrow it down to just 10. Well, 11, you know I had to include one of my favorite scenes, it features Oscar attempting the worst Southern accent known to man.

Remember 1>0, see you when I see you.