March Madness 2020 Has Been Canceled Due To The Coronavirus
Currently

March Madness 2020 Has Been Officially CANCELED Due To The Coronavirus

The tournament is a huge staple of college basketball with nationally televised games, big-time media partnerships with CBS, and opportunities for aspiring professional basketball players to make their name known to the NBA.

302

March Madness, the Division 1 men's and women's basketball tournament, has officially been canceled by the NCAA following the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).

After news came on March 11 that the NBA was suspending its season, many college conferences canceling their conference tournaments, March Madness was expected to follow suit.

Even Charles Barkley has gone on record saying the NCAA should cancel the tournament.

As of right now, the tournament does not yet have a set date for when it will happen.