Kim Vollendorf Kills The Relationship Gsme

'Loving Your Husband Before You Even Have One': Book Review

Keep reading to find out why this is a fabulous novel for women seeking a Christian relationship, and learn steps that you can start today to prepare yourself for a better relationship.

208

Recently I read a book called "Loving Your Husband Before You Even Have One" and I would highly recommend it. I honestly don't read very often, it would like to be something that I'd like to get better at however, this book I believe is worth the time and captured my attention. So, if your not a reader like me…. Don't worry this is a good book to start with.

I'd recommend it because this book will help you to set up a better relationship then you probably have now, because we can all improve. As well, it was very insightful on what a Christian bases relationship looks like.

As well this book is an easy read, which is really nice. The chapters are very brief and easy to understand.

It first starts out talking about how you have to be a successful single, then healthy steps that go into having a relationship and then it also talks about what God says you should be seeking in things such as character.

Each chapter outlining a new topic. Some of the chapters discussed: forgiveness, developing inner beauty, building realistic expectations, love/respect, finances, and even conflict resolution. But, these aren't the only topics, there are even more than this. These were just a few of my favorites or places where I really felt like I was learning something new.

It definitely made me think about my relationship and hopefully, I will be able to utilize some of the tools in this book to build something even stronger. However, if you don't have a relationship this book is actually even more perfect for you! It will help anyone to learn what a Christian relationship looks like, even before you have one and lastly it teaches you practical things you can do now to work on yourself while you have the opportunity to be single.

Overall, I'd suggest if your looking for a short read that can have a lasting impact upon your future maybe consider giving this book a read. Honestly, at first I thought it was only for single ladies but, as I read it more I found that really any women would be able to find things that are relate-able or if not at least get a perspective on a healthy relationship.

Highly Recommend.