Loveless in College-attle

Loveless in College-attle

Part Seven: Horoscopes and Live Love A$AP

61
Loveless in College-attle
daya e dodson

Week Seven has been chugging along and quite okay. It's been a pretty mellow week considering the plethora of group projects these teachers want to throw this week. You know the only weird thing about group projects is that I haven't really started to talk to any of my classmates until maybe this month out of the whole entire semester and now it's like okay let's find a friend.

But that's besides the point.

So since starting back at square root 1 for this article series status it's been pretty nonactive. I have had entirely no clue on how to progress any of this. I found myself so in search of a answer I found myself knee deep in astrology, horoscopes, and basically all that spiritual shit.

Now I'm not sure how everyone else feels about horoscopes but I would say I'm like on the fence. The supernatural and all that is like another playing field that I try not to tinker too much with because I'm not 100% sure what it is and I have had a everlasting fear of accidentally tinkering with the wrong spirit.

However, since I've become closer with dear savior Jesus Christ I decided hey what the heck. I have nothing to lose.

After watching a couple videos about my horoscope ( yes i did watch multiple) I actually was left kind of hopeful.

Basically the jist was that 2018 was my year and things are going to look hopeful. Specifically to my love life apparently someone is watching me and they are waiting for the right time to come to me. They may have been in a relationship or whatever and closing out their past issues to come to me with a fresh start.

No you can imagine how blank this made me feel. My first question was

WHO THE HECK HAS BEEN WATCHING ME AND PLEASE, PLEASSE, PLEEEAAASE SHOW YOURSELF!

So I've been sitting in class secretly looking at people out the corner of my eye to try and figure who this mystery person is. I've been running ideas in my mind as to who it can be and I am literally no where. It could be freaking anyone honestly.

That's the only problem with all this horoscope mumbo jumbo. It never specifically said when this "said person" would act. That when it happens just go with the flow and don't try to define and confirm things. Just let life happen.

...For all I know it could happen when I turn fifty. And I refuse to wait that long. There is a part of me thinking that maybe it just said that to make me feel hopeful. But again I have the everlasting fear of it not happening.

WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO!

So since I couldn't figure out what to do I explored other things and what I found... lord.

I have found out that I have a very very deep and passionate crush on ASAP Rocky. I think my love for this man almost tops my love for Michael B. Jordan.

I said almost.

I mean I really am fascinated. Maybe it's the teeth, the hair, the persona, I don't know but either way mama likes it.

And I think every girl has done this where if you have a crush on a celebrity you end up watching every video, interviews, snapchat, or anything that involves that person. That was me. I found my self knee deep in ASAP Movement y'all. Every possible song that man has made I downloaded.

And with all of this I had another mind blowing moment. Depending on whatever celebrity I like determines a lot of who I tend to like real life. And recently that was the case. All I was seeing was this man's face planted on everyone.

So that may or may not be the underlying reason as to why my fascination with "BBOY" may have started in the first place. I can't 100% say if I know for sure.

But in a nutshell with week seven here are the things I have learned

1) Go with the flow, live life, and something or someone is coming... give it time

2) That person may or may not be Asap Rocky... maybe ... you never know... so until week eight guys!