A Love Like Yours

A Love Like Yours

A love that includes all emotions, but is always based on respect and trying to be your best. A love that I hope to have one day and a love that is real.

697
A Love Like Yours

After almost 6 years of being together, it is time to celebrate a love like yours.

A love that started in a college dorm room with a card game and a movie night. Through 5 years of college, you learned each others strengths, weaknesses, dealt with struggles and triumphs and the dream engagement at sunset in a magical foreign land.

This past weekend, you were the princess and you took everyone’s breath away! You were glowing and walking out of that church, you got your happily ever after with your prince.

To the groom, my big brother, you have always been my hero. Seeing you fall in love has made me so happy because your heart is so big, you deserved to find someone who loved you just as much.

You two are the couple that I have looked up to and being able to stand up for you on your wedding day is an honor I am forever thankful for. I see you two as my older siblings who have shown me that the struggles of being an adult are worth it in the end and there is no one right way to happiness.

In the past year, you got a house, a puppy, new jobs and now wedding rings. I know it has been an emotional time for you both and those around you, but it was all worth it to see the smiles on your face as you became husband and wife.

I think everyone wants a love like yours. A love that includes all emotions, but is always based in respect and trying to be your best. A love that I hope to have one day and a love that is real.

If I haven’t said it enough, I love you and I congratulate you on becoming husband and wife! I send you love and prayers for a beautiful marriage. I can’t wait for what is ahead for you both!

4/14/18 and beyond

Love,

Lily