A Love Letter to Pillsbury Holiday Cookies

"These cookies make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy."

105
Pillsbury Christmas Cookies

Fact: Christmas isn't Christmas without some ready-to-bake Pillsbury sugar cookies. For those who may not know what I'm talking about, these cookies are packaged, ready-to-bake, and topped with adorable Christmas tree/reindeer/snowman designs. Basically, they are sent down from Heaven above.

These cookies not only represent happiness, but they represent the child-like joy that emerges when the Christmas season rolls around. If you have not tasted one, I suggest you go out and purchase some right away because these bad boys are absolutely life changing. Don't believe me? Here are some A+ positive reviews from young adults like myself:

"I like that you can eat the dough raw and it tastes almost better... minimal effort [for] maximum binge eating."

"They bring out the memories from my childhood Christmas experiences."

and, for all you party people out there (at least 21 years of age)...

"Some good *stuff* if you're drinking."

"They are some good cookies. Thank you, cookies. One time I ate you warm when I was drunk, and you saved me."

In conclusion, these cookies are the bomb. In fact, I am feasting on some as I write this article. With only little time left until 2017, I suggest you enjoy these fruits of the gods before the "new year, new me" mindset kicks in. Treat yourself.